Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wii Sports How Much Should I Sell A Nintendo Wii With 2 Wiimotes 2 Nunchucks Wii Sports And 5 Other Games For?

How much should I sell a nintendo Wii with 2 wiimotes 2 nunchucks wii sports and 5 other games for? - wii sports

I did everything with the Wii, if you bought it, like Wii Sports comes. Moreover, there Wiimote and Nunchuk. The 5 games I have Super Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Madden NFL 2008, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Everything is seldom used but in perfect condition with no signs of wear.

3 comments:

Jean-François P said...

If everything in good shape, I think we can all sell for about $ 450.

Wii consoles are hard to find, but not the games for what they lose their value after being used.

swnyc said...

I would say $ 400 - $ 500 Check the listings on eBay for more recent sales. Most of them say they have 14 games, since they include Wii Play and Wii Sports. You have 5 sets of reliable data, all very good.

Consider this posting on craigslist in your city, because it entrusted with the task. http://www.craigslist.com. If you are not bitten to $ 500, then down.

Hope that helps,
/ / Swnyc

billy said...

I think not even for sale
but if you really want to sell I think about 1300 to 2000

Post a Comment