Thursday, January 21, 2010

Notebook Internal Dvd Drive Reinstalling New Fresh Copy Of Windows Using External Dvd Drive ?

Reinstalling new fresh copy of windows using external dvd drive ? - notebook internal dvd drive

ok .. I have a laptop, which unfortunately broke a DVD player that does not work anymore ... Now I was a little frustrated BCS need to reformat my laptop, we really need to reformat. Therefore, I intend to get an external DVD drive, not inside. but can the external DVD drive, reformat my laptop. Then I went to a computer store and said, "U Can not format using external DVD drive. I brought my laptop into the store and do not want to test, first ... This means that U need to buy 1 ... totally sucks ... But I am curious and ask a question ... I can format and reinstall a fresh copy of Windows with an external DVD drive ????? haha hope u guys can answer .. really need help here .... !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you can.

To reset the BIOS to boot from a USB DVD drive. Make sure the latest BIOS version (from the computer of a friend can download it if you do not correctly) works, then press press any key boot options (F12 usually look at the top right corner of the screen when the first laptop that will tell the press ... how to configure, etc..)

Then choose to boot from a USB CD / DVD.

Post a Comment