Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ept Digital Pregnancy Test How Accurate Is An EPT Digital Pregnancy Test?

How accurate is an EPT Digital Pregnancy test? - ept digital pregnancy test

I know that this question a lot, but I would like to ask what people think. My time is due today and has not come. Yesterday I take a pregnancy test and said "pregnant" and now has an exit package. My husband and I have tried to have another baby if she had sex when you ovulate. But last month I stopped taking birth control. My question is: What are the chances that I could not be pregnant or a chemical pregnancy? We just want to know why we do not want to become aroused and you will know, this is not true. I also have an appointment with my doctor is not until next week. I just wanted an idea about this and some opinions. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment