Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bluetooth Mono Headset What Is The Best Bluetooth Stereo Headset For IPhone 3G?

What is the best Bluetooth stereo headset for iPhone 3G? - bluetooth mono headset

I want a stereo Bluetooth headset use with my iPhone 3G remarkable. I currently have a V-Moda Vibe headphones, but part has stopped working. Since the iPhone 3G now supports Bluetooth stereo, he wanted one of them.
I want something with good music. This is the most important thing for me. I've heard that Bluetooth headsets are not comparable with the cable headset. It will really be able to make a big difference? And is there a place I could go to try before you buy?
The most important thing is that I have put into the bag. The Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 is big, but not from near the battery life last.
So listen to my iPod so I need something with good battery life, but be prepared to use my mono-mode V during charging.
The quality does not matter, I do not like talking on the phone.
I want to look as good as my V-Moda, but it is not necessary.
The price is not really important to me, but I would not pay to really$ 150
Is there something that is available now to all that I want to fit? or should I wait for a few months as the iPhone support for Bluetooth stereo headsets will likely lead to more hit the market? if anyone has a Bluetooth headset, please share your experiences.
Thank you for all the suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment