Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jergens Natural Glow Before And After Pictures Can I Wear Jergens Natural Glow Under My Acne Medication Cream?

Can I wear Jergens Natural Glow Under my acne medication cream? - jergens natural glow before and after pictures

I plan Jergens Natural Glow on my face and still have to get out at all ... All I want to know is that I can Jergens natural glow on your face at night set, but even if it took my medication this for acne (which BenzaClin) about?

Or do not work the acne drug drawbacks in mind, or the Jergens natural glow did not work?

3 comments:

jou_mcgr... said...

You should always follow medical cream in the face before moisturizer, but I fear that in this case may leave Benzaclin the Jergens do their job effectively or tan. Could you put your moisturizer in the morning and the medication for acne in the afternoon? If not, ask your medication for acne as evenly as possible, wait several hours and then set the Jergens.

frunkey3... said...

Typically in a bottle, they say acne makeup before or after, if I had the UI been taken in later, because it covers the treatment of acne in color (sage), but it can on skin acne

kristy j said...

The product must have a phone line you can call to ask questions. Be sure to tell you packing in the situation.

Post a Comment