Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Happens If You Take 6 Ativans What Happens If You Don't Leave In An Earring In A Newly Pierced Ear For 6 Weeks?

What happens if you don't leave in an earring in a newly pierced ear for 6 weeks? - what happens if you take 6 ativans

I get my ears pierced, but my parents would kill me if they knew! Want to leave an earring to an ear pierced for only 6 weeks. What happens if I have done? I can sleep with her, go to school with her, but when I go home? Could you do if I am very neat and clean is really good? Thank you for your help!

6 comments:

crazzy_n... said...

No chance of closing. Even if you can find the jewels back, no matter how "clean", he thinks that they are, you can not kill all harmful bacteria, every house is sterilization process ineffective.

Wait until you are 18 years old. Then you can do what he wants.

pelican said...

Please leave it in the hole is likely to grow. If you take all the time, can cause an infection. If you do not wait get out, until you're old enough to do that without worrying about their parents.

samface said...

which would be around .. and be very painful if you will walk again, and finally infected with you, because come and go constantly. I would not. Simply talk to your parents and explain that you want

Someone said...

Closes easily and almost always infected. As you remove each time you go home and stop closed permanently. Even the holes that were left with a slope of 6 weeks, can close in a few hours. My ears were pierced treated very well, and leaves me in a good amount of time, and still had infected imagine so, how easy the ears may be infected.

I hope that helped!

Katie L said...

Well .... during the first 6 weeks you should take after 24/7....then you can if you keep going to sleep, then again its about 3 or 4 months can take over time for several days, but sometimes you have to Ring set (if) only for one minute to the hole (s) make does not close:)

Kate said...

It Ifyou dfinately close it when you need to stop and ask your parents to do so and if it does not allow you to wear a hat, then

Post a Comment