Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bowl Cancer Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Horrible Headachess...im 14!?

Horrible headachess...im 14!? - bowl cancer symptoms more condition_symptoms

I always had very bad headaches the whole time that I remember to throw up! I have braces to correct this problem, because the doctor said it was terrible because of the orientation of the jaw. I still have headaches for a while moving up the keys, but still an excuse for my sore jaw. Every year for wasnormal, but the headaches were back every time they eat junk food ... I ate as if more than two biscuits and a cup of ice, on the same day, suffer from migraines. My mother no longer believes, and if he acts like shes a doctor and says its dehydration, but I drink 4 bottles of water per day and no pop foul! Is it still possible that dehydration is headache or May for the amount of sugar? I beforeATS afraid because I Lurlene McDaniel read books and they are all about cancer and the experience that many symptoms of brain tumors. Am I too paranoid?

1 comment:

Beanie said...

You need to relax and not worry a brain tumor again b / c it is not the solution most likely. But when you see the doctors and there are always unexplained pain, do not be silent about it. It would be very helpful if you keep a diary, so maybe you and your doctor may have the cause determined. When you say that these candies are activating a food diary, as you are during the day. The more detailed, but it could help pinpoint a cause. Get a small notebook from his briefcase and you're going to write through the day, as much as possible about what to do / food / etc and what you feel. Even if it seems unrelated material that might help.

Insert your mother and your doctor to examine the data, and with them about possible treatments. Pubertymany strange things in the body. My sister had seizures b / c menstrating started so young. I had terrible headaches, she thought, migraines ... But it was that my wisdom tooth. Both w / out doctors clarified in the light of faith that everything is good to know anyway!

Post a Comment