Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Card Games For 4 Year Olds I Have A Rather Old Computer (4 Years) And Was Wondering If Adding RAM Would Significantly Improve My Gaming..

I have a rather old computer (4 years) and was wondering if adding RAM would significantly improve my gaming.. - card games for 4 year olds

I wanted to improve the RAM on my Dell Dimension 4600C (4 years) to upgrade to my game ... But I still have the standard graphics card that comes with the computer. Are you still Lagg Age Card, even if you go to 2 GB of RAM?

2 comments:

Thomas B said...

I propose a new video card, then if no improvement in more RAM, add new graphics cards that have been integrated into the CPU so that it is operating outside the usual order processor will greatly improve your game

Winter V said...

Upgrading RAM makes sense .... In fact, it has great importance ... but there are several factors to consider .... the speed of your Internet connection ..... ...... the router to your graphics card .. . the motherboard .... I have consulted the trainer during an upgrade. You should also try to get a good one ..... Registry Cleaner and Optimizer should include the brand of anti-virus solution you use, but could also use your bandwidth ....

Post a Comment