Sunday, February 21, 2010

Genuine Buddy 150 Schwinn Graduate 150 Vs. Genuine Buddy 125?

Schwinn Graduate 150 vs. Genuine Buddy 125? - genuine buddy 150

HELP! I'm trying to decide between two bikes, and really no idea what to do. Both are new. The Schwinn comes with a warranty of 1 year, the buddy with a 2-and roadside assistance. I was told that the contact is established in Taiwan and parts of Schwinn produced from Japan and China. I was also told that the only way to get the scooters in Taiwan.
I hope some of you have seen one of these bikes and can help me decide. Let me know what were your experiences good or bad, please!

The MSRP for the Schwinn is apparently about $ 2200 MSRP, and the Buddy is about $ 2599th Or perhaps $ 2499th

I buy one tomorrow and can not decide. PLEASE HELP! A million thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment