Monday, February 8, 2010

How Repair Mirror Cover Auto Repair - Windshield And Side Mirror - Where Do I Take It?

Auto Repair - Windshield and Side Mirror - Where do I take it? - how repair mirror cover

My car has a broken wing mirrors and a huge crack in the windshield. Crack is a penny-size space for two days after a cold spell of success and is now at the bottom of the windscreen, as a whole. I never had time to meet them to determine it is really annoying, as it seems now that I am with the windshield replaced everything. The mirror is also likely. The glass is completely gone and the frame is severely cracked. Grrr.

Anyway, I know nothing about cars, except how gas into themselves and to change a wheel. I should this matter to a body shop? The dealer? About what I expect to pay? I have an insurance at reasonable prices with a high deductible, so I hope to cover most of the costs of its pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment