Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Painful Breasts And Heavy Cm Before Period Ok So I Think I Am Pregnant...but 6 Neg Hpts Tell Me Im Not!!!?

Ok so i think i am pregnant...but 6 neg Hpts tell me im not!!!? - painful breasts and heavy cm before period

I had a insemiantion artifcial 3rd January is not my payment period to 17 January, but I have 6 test clear blue digital pregnancy and all were negative. Was it too early to test? Test I 3 days ago!

In any case, I have symptoms of pregnancy. Before my time, I usually give only the pain and that's it!

At that time, my breasts are so angry. They began with only pain in the nipples a week ago, but now I can sleep on his stomach, because there were too embarrassed to put on a bra hurts. Also pain in the sides, sometimes very bad and it hurts and I feel much heavier.
Not only do they have a dull pain in my lower back and held it for a week already. Constipation comes and goes and headaches.
I also have a watery white CM.

Does this SounD when I'm pregnant? I know, I know for sure until my time.
To someone else had something similar, neg HPTS but it feels so pregnant.?
Please someone with experience of the twentieth

No comments:

Post a Comment